At The Collective Boutique we want to ensure you love the items you purchase and that you are 100% satisfied. For your convenience, item(s) purchased in-store or via WhatsApp/Facebook/Instagram may be exchanged at any The Collective Boutique store within Namibia provided all return policy conditions are met.
If you have changed your mind on a purchase we will exchange your item provided that:
- You return the item within 7 working days from the date of purchase.
- You provide your original The Collective Boutique receipt when you return the item.
- The item is in the original saleable condition:
- With all original tags and any sewn labels still attached
- In an unworn, unopened and unused state
- In original packaging
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned, including:
- Hair Accessories
- Swimming Costumes
- Undergarments and related accessories
- Gift Cards/Vouchers
- Sale Items
Sale and Special Promotion Items:
Only regular priced items may be exchanged, unfortunately sale and promotional items cannot be exchanged.
Please kindly take note that we do not offer any cash refunds of items, only exchanges/returns.
If you are not able to comply with these requirements, The Collective Boutique reserves the right to refuse an exchange on change of mind items.
Please DO NOT send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Should this occur, The Collective Boutique will take no further responsibility for your purchase.
The Collective Boutique does not take any responsibility for clients who do not follow the correct cleaning and care instructions of items.
GIFT VOUCHER POLICY
Please kindly take note of the Terms & Conditions of The Collective Boutique Gift Vouchers:
- Vouchers are valid for THREE (3) MONTHS from the date of purchase and may be redeemed at any The Collective Boutique store in Namibia.
- Vouchers are non-refundable, and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
- Vouchers are valid for a single transaction only.
- Vouchers are NOT valid during sales and special promotions.
- Strictly NO extension of the expiry date from the date of issue will be allowed.
- All vouchers must be accompanied with the original invoice.
- The Collective Boutique management retains the right to reject any voucher that has been tampered with or found in any way unacceptable.
- The Collective Boutique is not responsible if a voucher is lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or expired, and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
Thank you for your compliance.
The Collective Boutique Management